Pedreguer, The Best Operations Base To Enjoy Costa Blanca
Pedreguer Is Not As Mesmerizingly Beautiful As Some Of Its Neighboring Cities And Towns. Moreover, It Is Not In Front Of The Mediterranean Sea. Nevertheless, Pedreguer Is The Best Place To Be Away From The Crowds After A Busy Day And Relax While Enjoying Spain’s Tradition At Its Best.
Indeed, After Spending Several Days In Cities Like Denia Or Javea, You Might Get A Little Crowd-Phobic. With Your Base Of Operations In A Quiet Town A Stone’s Throw Away From All The Main Attractions Of The Area, Your Experience Can Improve Drastically.
So, Read On, Stay In Pedreguer And Enjoy The Best Of Both Worlds When Visiting Costa Blanca.
You can get from any of the nearby airports to Pedreguer on the A-7 motorway. This means that you can fly in and be installed in your new favorite place in the world an hour later. Once in Pedreguer, you’ll be at the doorstep of the beautiful Orba Valley and all its natural magnificence.
As a small market town located at the base of the Muntanya Gran, the village is surrounded by beauty. To begin with, the valley’s own orange groves are spectacular. Secondly, the farming around town is a mixture of old Spanish methods with modern technology that is just captivating. Finally, the architecture and the colors of the city itself are a beautiful everyday sight.
Besides the city attractions such as the Saint Bai chapel and the church of Santa Cruz, the juxtaposition of Arab tiles and classic Spanish architecture is just awe-inspiring.
Finally, leaving the city for Monte Pedreguer offers some breathtaking panoramic views of the region. Furthermore, you can even see Denia and Javea from the distance.
- Fiestas de San Antonio Abad (01/17) – A very well-known festivity that involves a pilgrimage, animal blessings, and a cheerful, colorful popular celebration you can’t miss.
- Festival de Saint Bai (02/03) – This festival involves the traditional "porrat” as well as sports events and concerts.
- Annual Carnival celebrations (02/17) – This is a true popular festivity involving fancy-dressing parades, street dancing, and the "Cremá”. This is the name the local people give to the ceremony of sardine burning that is not to be missed.
- San Buenaventura (07/15-25) – This is a festival that brings together Moors and Christians. During those ten days, spectacular costumes, music, and street dancing turn the entire city into a celebration.
Sports-wise, there are plenty of options in Pedreguer that add up to the water sports you can practice in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Golf – Designed by legend José María Olazábal in 1991; La Sella is a 27-hole round of golf that has been played by some of the biggest names in Europe.
- Tennis – With 2 Astro tennis courts and 6 international-standard clay courts, La Sella is the go-to place in the area for tennis. Furthermore, it offers English instructions for all levels.
- Horse riding – Equestrian centers with horse-riding lessons are not hard to find in Pedreguer.
- Hiking & Walking – In recent years, the town spent large sums of money in reopening walking routes and improving their conditions. As a result, the Ermita path toward Jalon Valley and the Montgó National Park is not to be missed.
This is a place where hobbies and well-being find their meeting point. Through the teaching of advanced training techniques, the staff will drive you to your best sports performance possible.
Likewise, they will monitor other aspects of your life and help you reach the ultimate balance between a healthy life and an active sports routine. Moreover, all of this will happen based on your own passion.
Finally, the strategic location of the Syncrosfera complex makes it the best possible place on Earth to have a unique experience and learn how to push your limits to be your best version yet.
Using Pedreguer as your base of operations will help you have a much better time while at Costa Blanca. You’ll be surrounded by the mesmerizing natural beauty in the setting of a quiet, old, Spanish town. Likewise, you’ll also be a stone’s throw away from busy beaches and the Mediterranean Sea.
Visit Pedreguer today and enjoy the best of both worlds.